Cajun Spiced Courgettes with a Chilli Garlic Dip
Less than 15'
200g plain flour
2 tbsp Cajun spice
2 large courgettes, diced into baton sticks
200ml milk Oil (enough to cover 25% depth of your pan)
For the dip:
250g FAGE Total 2%
4 tbsp sweet chilli & garlic sauce
- In a bowl mix the flour and spice together.
- Coat the batons of courgette in milk and then toss into the flour and Cajun mix. Make sure each baton is covered.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed casserole pan to 180c/360F. (If you don’t own a thermometer, you can check the temperature by dropping in a small piece of white bread. If it fizzes and turns a golden brown colour then you are good to go.)
- Fry for a few seconds before gently stirring the oil to make sure that the batons do not stick together.
- When golden brown lift out the courgettes and drain quickly on kitchen paper before serving with the dip.
- Mix the FAGE Total 2% yoghurt and chilli & garlic sauce together and serve with the fried courgettes.