Chilli & Pepper Omelette with Avocado Potato Salad
320g FAGE Total
750g baby new potatoes, halved if larger than bite-sized
4 tsp roughly chopped coriander
1 large ripe avocado, peeled, stoned & diced
Zest & juice of 1 lime
For the Omelette:
80g FAGE Total
5 tsp sunflower oil
2 small onions, finely sliced
2 large chillies, finely chopped
2 large peppers, chopped
8 medium eggs
40g finely grated Parmesan
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes until tender, then drain and cool.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until just softened. Add the chillies and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes. Take off the heat.
- Whisk the eggs with 80g FAGE Total yoghurt and season well. Heat 1 tsp oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, and add the egg mixture to cook the omelette. Add a quarter of the pepper mixture and 10g of Parmesan. Cook for 1 minute further until deep golden, fold and transfer to a warmed plate.
- Repeat to make a further 3 omelettes and until all of the mixture has been used.
- Mix the cooled potatoes with coriander, the yoghurt, avocado, lime zest and juice, season and serve with the omelettes.