Heart Shaped Fruit and Yoghurt Breakfast Pastries
The perfect breakfast recipe for Valentine's Day treat.
150g Fage Total Yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 x 320g ready rolled puff pastry
2 tbsp sugar
1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Mix together the yoghurt and vanilla bean paste
- Unfold the puff pastry and lightly roll the pastry
- Cut 4 heart shapes, and place onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Lightly score a border 1 cm from the edges then prick the centers of with a fork
- Spread a portion of the yoghurt mixture inside the border of each pastry then top with blueberries
- Brush the edges with the egg and sprinkle with sugar
- Bake the pastries for 15 to 18 minutes or until they’re golden and puffed. Serve warm.