200g FAGE Total
275ml double cream
4 egg yolks
100g caster sugar
50ml whisky or brandy
Few drops vanilla essence
185g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the whisky, vanilla essence and FAGE Total Yoghurt.
- Fold into the egg mixture the melted chocolate, followed by the whisked cream.
- Line a 1 lb loaf tin / paté dish with cling film, pour in the mixture and freeze for 5 hours.
- Turn out of the tin onto a plate and leave in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.