Limoncello Yoghurt & Mascarpone Pots
Layers of mascarpone yoghurt and zingy Limoncello jelly. A refreshing summer dessert.
250g FAGE Total
1 vanilla pod
For the Jelly:
100ml limoncello or lemon juice
1 tablespoon Agar flakes
- Mix together the FAGE Total yoghurt, mascarpone and vanilla seeds scraped from the pod.
- Make the limoncello jelly by combining all of the jelly ingredients in a pan, and bringing the mixture to a boil. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes before doing anything with it.
- Pipe a thick layer of the yoghurt mixture into your serving glass, followed by a much thinner layer of jelly mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 25 minutes and then add another layer of yoghurt on top. Repeat the layering process until you have filled your glass (usually 2 – 3 layers maximum).
- Chill in a fridge until the jelly is set (approximately 2-3 hours).