1 loaf of large French bread
180 g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%
4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
225 g sliced pimento-stuffed green olives, drained, and sliced
170 g pitted black olives, drained, and sliced
225 g shredded Mozzarella
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
30 g spring onions, thinly sliced
Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise and width wise to make 4 pieces of bread. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine yoghurt, butter, olives, cheese, garlic, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture evenly onto the 4 pieces of bread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Top with spring onions and red pepper flakes.