Roast Pepper & Pasta Salad
200g FAGE Total 0%
1 red pepper
100g penne pasta
25g toasted pine nuts
50g sun blush tomatoes, chopped
A little chopped fresh basil or dill
- Rub the pepper with a little oil and roast in a hot oven until soft and dark brown.
- Remove the outer skin then cut in half and remove the seeds. Be careful it will be hot. Then dice.
- Cook the pasta, and drain.
- Toast the pine nuts in a hot pan until golden.
- Add the roast pepper to the pasta, followed by the tomatoes, pine nuts and basil.
- Fold in the yoghurt and season.