Less than 15'
5 tbsp FAGE Total 0%
350g sweet potatoes
175g fresh tuna steak
1 tsp olive oil
50g frozen peas
¼ cucumber, diced
4 spring onions, trimmed & chopped
25g gherkins, roughly chopped
1 tbsp snipped chives
1 tsp lemon juice
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 2cm pieces. Boil for 7-8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- Preheat a griddle pan. Lightly brush the tuna steak with olive oil and season. Cook the tuna for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Boil the peas for 2 minutes then drain and cool.
- In a large bowl mix the cooled potatoes with the peas, cucumber, spring onion, gherkin, chives and tuna.
- Blend the FAGE Total 0% yoghurt with the lemon juice then carefully stir through the salad.
- This recipe was created by bloggers <a href="http://www.twoloveslondon.com/ ">Two Loves London. </a>