For the dressing:
200g FAGE Total 0%
4 anchovy fillets
50g freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 finely chopped cloves of garlic
Salt & pepper to season
For the salad:
2 heads of Kos lettuce, roughly chopped
4 slices of thick cut smoked salmon
100g chunky diced croutons (oven baked or fried)
50g freshly grated parmesan Handful of roughly chopped chives
- Place all of the dressing ingredients, except the water, into a blender and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Now add the water and seasoning to make a dressing (aim to coat the back of a spoon).
- Wash the chopped lettuce and arrange in a bowl.
- Pop the salmon on an oven tray and warm under a medium grill until it changes colour. Arrange the leaves on top and drizzle over the dressing.
- Sprinkle on the shaved parmesan and croutons, transferring the remaining dressing to a side jug for guests to add as they wish.