200g FAGE Total
200g organic carrots peeled, trimmed & coarsely grated
Pinch of table salt
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
½ clove garlic finely chopped
½ inch ginger, peeled and very finely chopped
2 tsp sunflower oil
1 tsp whole black mustard seeds
1 tsp lemon juice
- Place the grated carrot in a bowl and add the salt.
- Heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic and ginger. When just beginning to change colour, add to the carrot.
- Heat the sunflower oil until very hot. Throw in the mustard seeds and when they start to pop, put the oil and seeds over the carrot mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and the yoghurt and mix well.
- Garnish with rocket leaves and serve.