Spicy Turkey Patties with Herby Yoghurt
For the turkey patties:
50g FAGE Total 2%
500g turkey mince
½ red onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp chilli flakes or more if you like spice
1 egg yolk
50g fresh white breadcrumbs Seasoning to taste
For the dip:
250g FAGE Total 0%
2 tbsp fresh summer herbs
1 iceberg lettuce
- Mix the turkey, onion, garlic, chilli flake, egg yolk, breadcrumbs and yoghurt together and season to taste.
- Divide the mix into 8 equal amounts to form the turkey patties.
- Cook the cakes on the BBQ or under a grill for 10-15 minutes
- Mix the yoghurt and the herbs together to make the dip.
- Serve the pattie on a lettuce leaf with a spoonful of the dip.