190g whole rolled oats
40g brown or white rice crisps
40g unsweetened shredded coconut
28g pistachios, pecans, or almonds, chopped
3 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal
240g smooth peanut or almond butter
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
40g freeze-dried strawberries, reserve crushed strawberries for the top
70g FAGE Total
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
150g confectioner’s sugar
- Line a 9x13 pan with wax or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, rice crisps, coconut, pistachios, and flaxseed.
- In a small bowl, microwave peanut butter and honey for 45 seconds. Stir in vanilla extract and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture. Stir in dried strawberries and mix well.
- Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared pan and lay another parchment paper on top and press down with your hands. Add crushed dried strawberries to the top and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To make the yogurt drizzle, whisk yogurt, butter, salt, and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
- Once the granola is chilled, lift the bars from the pan and cut into 12 equal bars.
- Drizzle with yogurt glaze and serve.