Toffee Apple Eton Mess with Popping Candy
500g FAGE Total
4 apples, peeled, cored, wedged
4 tbsp brown sugar
200ml good quality toffee sauce
4 shop bought meringue nests, broken into pieces 2 packets of popping candy Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Sprinkle the apple wedges with brown sugar and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until caramelised and golden. Leave to cool. Cut the apples into small chunks.
- Coat a quarter of the apple chunks with toffee sauce and add this mixture to the bottom of a sundae dish.
- Continue to equally layer the meringue, yoghurt, caramelised apples and toffee sauce, finishing with a layer of toffee sauce.
- Seconds before serving, sprinkle over the popping candy and dust with icing sugar.