100g FAGE Total Greek Yoghurt
500g raw beetroot, finely chopped
1 tsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 ltr vegetable stock
2 sticks celery, chopped
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Chop the beetroot and combine with the oil and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 / 200°C.
- Roast the beetroot in a baking tin for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, stir the mustard into the vegetable stock and bring to the boil in a large pan. Add the celery and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine the celery mixture and the roasted beetroot and blend in a blender or liquidiser. Season to taste.
- Divide the mixture between serving bowls and finish with a dollop of yoghurt.