Apricot Yoghurt Slice
500g FAGE Total
50g desiccated coconut
250g digestive biscuits
125g butter, melted
200g dried apricots
100ml boiling water
3 tbsp Greek honey
2 tbsp brandy
Icing sugar to serve
Round tin, 200mm diameter
- Toast the coconut under the grill until light golden brown.
- Put the biscuits into a blender and grind until finely crushed. Add 90% of the coconut and the melted butter and blend until mixed.
- Line the tin with cling film, press the crumb mixture evenly over the base, and chill.
- Cover the apricots with the boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes. Put the apricots and liquid in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the FAGE Total Yoghurt, Greek honey, eggs and brandy and blend until smooth.
- Spread the yoghurt mix over the base and bake in a 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4 oven for 30 minutes or until set. Cool, then refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into finger slices. Sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut onto the slice and dust with a little icing sugar. Serve with a dollop of FAGE Total Yoghurt.