50g FAGE Total
100g 28 day aged sirloin steak
1 onion (peeled and sliced)
1 knob of butter
1 ciabatta roll
1 tsp English mustard
Handful of wild rocket or watercress leaves
Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the English mustard with the FAGE Total yoghurt to make a sauce.
- Fry the onions in the butter until soft and golden brown (place to one side and keep warm).
- Cook the steak to your preference (allow to rest for 5 minutes and keep warm).
- Toast the ciabatta roll on a griddle, or on a low setting under the grill.
- Arrange the bread on the plate, sprinkle on the rocket and add the onions. Carve the steak into thin slices and arrange on top, spooning on the fiery yoghurt and mustard sauce.