1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, diced
225g 90% lean ground beef
225g bulk pork sausage
1 garlic clove, minced
300g tomato and green chilies, drained
425g chili con carne without beans
230g of cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cups cheddar jack cheese, shredded
1 450g pot of FAGE Total
Scallion, chopped for garnish
Serve with tortilla chips, peppers, or your favorite vegetables.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat, and add olive oil and onion. Cook until the onion is slightly transparent.
- Add beef, sausage, and garlic, and crumble the meat using a slotted spoon. Cook until the meat is browned. Drain the meat and remove the excess fat.
- Add tomato and chili to the meat and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese, jack cheese, and half of the yoghurt pot.
- Top with the remaining yoghurt and scallions and serve with tortilla chips and vegetables.