Spiced Roast Monkfish Curry
200g FAGE Total
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp Garam Masala powder or curry powder
¾ tsp turmeric powder
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 green chillies deseeded, chopped
25ml vegetable oil
2 tsp tomatoes puréed or tomato paste
1 tin green lentils ‘drained’
400g baby spinach leaves
½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
2x200g monkfish tail ‘on the bone if available
Salt to taste
- In a large pan, fry off the cumin seeds, ½ tsp curry powder, turmeric, onion, garlic and chilli’s in the vegetable oil.
- Add the tomato paste and the tin of lentils and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the FAGE Total, cook for another 5 minutes, and then add the spinach and chopped coriander to wilt down.
- Roll the monkfish in ½ a teaspoon of curry powder then pan fry until cooked.
- Serve the monkfish on top of the spinach and lentil mix.