820g peeled and seeded butternut squash cubes
2 onions, peeled and quartered
1 russet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
6 garlic cloves, peeled
3 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
2 teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
½ teaspoon black pepper
800ml chicken or vegetable stock
280g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
2 teaspoon Madras curry powder or garam masala
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
140g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
30g toasted pumpkin seeds
5g minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6.
- Soup: On a large baking sheet toss together squash, onion, potato, garlic, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Spread out in a single layer and roast, stirring every 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a blender and add stock, FAGE Total, curry powder, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and cayenne. Blend until completely smooth and transfer to a soup pot. Warm gently, stirring frequently, over medium heat until heated through. If soup is very thick, add a little water to thin it to the desired consistency.
- To Serve: Divide soup between bowls. Top with a spoonful of FAGE Total, pumpkin seeds, and parsley.
- Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.