Chocolate Rudolph Cupcakes
These cute chocolate reindeer cupcakes are perfect for baking with the children and getting in the festive mood.
100g FAGE Total 0%
125g butter, softened
150g caster sugar
2 free range eggs
200g self raising flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate, melted
For the topping:
3 tbsp FAGE Total
50g dark chocolate, melted
Giant chocolate buttons
Mini marshmallows, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 170°C / 325°F / Gas Mark 3. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs until well combined, sift in the flour and cocoa and mix. 3. Fold in the yoghurt and melted chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- To make the topping, mix the yoghurt into the melted chocolate.
- Spread the topping over the cupcakes. Save a little of the topping and put into a small piping bag.
- Press the chocolate buttons onto the cake to make a nose then stick on the smarties using topping from the piping bag. Stick on slices of marshmallow for eyes and dot with the topping. Finally stick on pretzels to make ears.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.