Baked Honey Chocolate Pudding
4 FAGE Total 0% Split Pot with Honey
200g dark chocolate, 75% cocoa solids
200g butter, diced
110g golden caster sugar
4 egg yolks
4 large eggs
60g plain flour, sieved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare eight ramekin dishes by thoroughly buttering the inside and dusting with flour. Place a disc of greaseproof paper in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Melt the chocolate, honey from one of the split pots, and butter together over a pan of water.
- Whisk the sugar, egg yolks and eggs until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Fold the chocolate mix into the egg mix, then fold in the flour.
- Pour into ramekins and bake in the centre of the oven for seven minutes or until the puddings have risen above the ramekins. Allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- To serve, turn out onto the centre of a plate with a generous spoonful of Total Yoghurt. Drizzle with the remaining honey.