Buffalo Chicken Dip
500g FAGE Total Yoghurt
2 chicken breasts, cooked
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 small onion, diced
½ small red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp hot chili sauce, or more to taste
1 tbsp paprika, sweet or smoked
250g strong cheddar cheese, shredded
100g blue cheese, crumbled
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Cut the chicken breast into approximately 1 cm cubed.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and pepper and cook for another minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the onion mixture and cook until heated through, approximately 2-3 minutes more.
- Add the yoghurt, hot sauce, paprika and cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir until heated through and cheddar starts to melt.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 22cm pie dish. Sprinkle with the blue cheese. Grill under a preheated heat until melted.
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, sliced crostini bread or tortilla chips.