560g FAGE Total
170g smooth peanut butter, at room temperature
110g agave, honey, or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Chopped nuts of your choice
- Line a 9x13 pan with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter, agave, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour yogurt mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- In a small microwave safe container, melt chocolate chips. Add spoonful of melted chocolate on top of the yogurt mixture. Swirl chocolate around with a toothpick.
- Top bark with pretzels and chopped nuts and freeze for at least 4 hours to overnight. Serve immediately from freezer.