160 g plain flour
60 g icing sugar for the pastry
75 g butter, chilled
2 egg yolks
570 g FAGE Total Yoghurt
Zest of 1 lemon, grated
50 g sugar
Lemon slices to decorate
- Place the flour in a blender, along with the icing sugar, chilled butter in small pieces, 1 egg yolk and
- tablespoons cold water: blend until a crumbly mixture is formed, then work with your hands on a board. Form a ball, flatten it a little and let rest in the fridge, wrapped in foil, for half an hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, forming a disc; gently transfer the dough to a 22 cm pie tin (preferably with a removable bottom). Press into to the edges, trim the excess and prick the base with a fork.
- Line the base with a sheet of moistened and wrung out baking paper, filled with about 200 grams of baking beans (the weight of the beans will keep the dough from rising while cooking). Bake for 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, mix 2 jars of FAGE Total yoghurt with the two eggs, remaining yolk, sugar and lemon zest.
- Gently remove the baking paper with the beans from the base and pour over the lemon cream.
- Continue cooking for another 20-25 minutes, then let cool. Remove from the mould. Decorate with a few slices of lemon, and the remaining yoghurt sweetened with a little icing sugar. Sprinkle the surface with icing sugar.