Less than 15'
2 tbsp FAGE Total 0%
1 large banana
4 digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
4 strawberries, sliced
75g extra light soft cheese
2-3 tsp granular sweetener
2 tsp vanilla extract
Grated lemon zest to decorate
- Mash the banana in a bowl, add the crushed biscuit and mix well. Divide between two serving glasses and flatten using the back of a spoon.
- Arrange the strawberry slices in an overlapping layer on top.
- Mix the soft cheese with the sweetener and vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir in the yoghurt. Carefully spoon over the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and chill until required.
- This recipe was created by blogger <a href="http://www.slice-of-slim.com/ ">Slice-of-Slim</a>