300 g FAGE Total Yoghurt
425 g drained tuna
2 spring onions
1 tbsp capers
4-5 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp paprika
Salt and black pepper
- Place the tuna in a large bowl and mash with a fork.
- Place the spring onion, capers, lemon juice, olive oil and parsley in a small processor and process to a fine paste.
- Add the tuna and pulse until smooth. Spoon into a bowl.
- Add the yoghurt, paprika and freshly ground pepper.
- Mix and check the seasoning, adding salt and more lemon juice if required.
- Chill for an hour until ready to serve with a selection of crudités.