Baked Sweet Potatoes with Feta-Jalapeno Filling, Crispy Chorizo & Watercress Salad
150g FAGE Total
4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed & pricked with a fork
2 tbsp sliced red jalapeños, finely chopped
100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
2 tbsp chopped coriander
100g sliced chorizo
2 oranges, segmented
- Heat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Bake the potatoes on a baking tray for 40-50 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together jalapeños, feta, FAGE Total Yoghurt and coriander.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, add chorizo and cook for 1-2 minutes per side until crispy. Transfer to a kitchen-roll lined plate.
- Divide watercress and orange segments between 4 plates.
- Slice the sweet potatoes open, and fill each with a quarter of the feta filling. Serve with the salad.