6 tbsp FAGE Total
2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
2 ½ tsps garlic powder
½ large onion, chopped
½ large red pepper, diced
100g mushrooms, sliced
6 tbsp ready-made salsa
6 tbsp grated cheese
- Mix together the FAGE Total yoghurt and chives with garlic powder and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and add the onion, pepper and mushroom. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Add the eggs and season. Keep stirring until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places.
- When ready to serve. Spread 1 tablespoon of yoghurt over each tortilla, leaving a bit of space around the edges. Add in the eggs, then a tablespoon of salsa and some cheese. Roll all the tortillas into a parcel.
- In a large pan over a medium heat, add a little more oil spray. When the pan is hot, add the burritos join side down. Cook for 2 minutes on that side until golden brown and crispy, and then rotate until all four sides have been heated for 2 minutes each.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.