150 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
500 g potatoes
2 small red onions
1 spring onion
15 g parsley
15 g chives
15 g dill
50 g cooked peas
50 g green beans
150 g diced cooked ham
50 ml of olive oil
salt with black pepper
- Peel and slice the potatoes into cubes. Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until ready. You can check the cooking time by piercing a potato with a fork. If it sinks in easily, the potato is ready.
- Wash the green beans and remove the two ends, blanch for 5 minutes, drain and cool with ice water to keep the colour bright.
- Boil 2 eggs for 10 minutes, let them cool and remove the shell. Place them on a plate and mash them with a fork.
- Meanwhile, chop all the aromatic herbs and slice a red onion.
- Put everything in a medium-sized bowl. Then add the mashed eggs and yoghurt.
- Stir and gently add the potatoes, ham cubes, green beans and peas.
- Season with black pepper and finish with some herbs to taste.