Quick Yoghurt Everything Bagels
For the Bagels:
300g all-purpose flour
4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
430g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 teaspoon honey
For the Everything Seasoning:
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon dried garlic flakes
1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
1½ teaspoon fennel seeds
1½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bagels: In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add FAGE Total and water and stir to combine. Knead the dough briefly until smooth. If needed, add a little more flour or water if the dough is too wet or dry.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured countertop and divide into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a rope, and bring the ends together, pressing them together. Widen the hole in the centre slightly.
- In a small bowl whisk together egg and honey with 2 teaspoon water until smooth. Brush bagels with egg mixture.
- Everything Seasoning: In a small bowl mix together poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic flakes, onion flakes, fennel seeds, and salt. Sprinkle bagels with this mixture.
- Bake until browned and set, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.