Spicy Pumpkin Soup
100g FAGE Total
2 tbsp butter
2 onions, diced
1kg pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cubed
2 potatoes, peeled & sliced
4 cups of water
2 cubes chicken stock
1 red chilli pepper, deseeded & diced
1 tsp dried thyme White pepper
- Heat the butter, add the onions and fry until the onion changes colour. Add the pumpkin and potatoes, mix well and add 2 cups of water.
- Leave to simmer for about 30 minutes and then blend soup.
- Add 2 cups of water, stock cubes, chilli, thyme and white pepper.
- Continue to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a spoonful of FAGE Total yoghurt.