Truffled Scrambled Eggs
Less than 15'
2 tbsp FAGE Total, FAGE
Total 2% or FAGE Total 0% Yoghurt
2 large eggs
2 tsp black truffle butter (available in specialist stores)
⅛ tsp kosher salt
Pinch ground white pepper fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat a small nonstick frying pan over low heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, yoghurt, salt and pepper.
- Melt the truffle butter in the pan, then add the eggs.
- Stir frequently with a heat-proof rubber spatula until thick and creamy curds form and no liquid egg is left. Do not overcook or the eggs will be tough.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh snipped chives.